Monday, May 11, 2009

hello again, you.

the koalas said hi.

let's extend this.
i'll talk about 2 things and end off with a few videos.

1. Hobbies.
i do quite a variety of things actually. i do do sports, and by that it's mainly running & swimming. i'm quite the music person, i'd say; i do the piano, trumpet, cornet, harmonica & my ipod shuffle that once belonged to my brother. i dance: popping, freestyle, krumping, krumping, did i mention krumping? and currently i learning locking. i'm really into sweets and candy, but my lack of money prevents me from really abusing them. i'm into shopping too, but the earlier reason still applies here. listening to music & monologues are kinda intergrated into my system, reading books are like the occasional cigar smoking moments (in large doses), & my ink art is an addiction that never really goes away, but no one's complaining, yes?

2. Hobbies (cont'd)
like i was saying, let's extend this. i'm very much into language, in the sense that i use it as a really blunt stick against pretty much everyone, including myself; guess i'm not so much into discrimination. poetry is usually expelled from within me in bursts of words, and i'm more compelled to type them out as well as think them out. people say my creepy ability to see connections in things they can't a wee bit scary, but i'd say i'm okay.

craig ferguson - 2/13/2009 Monologue


rowan atkinson - The Good Loser


rowan atkinson - thomas, richard, harold


p.s. i do lie sometimes.

monkeys with keys,
mirrors in mirrors,
crowns in clowns.

No comments: