Friday, May 1, 2009

candy is quite dandy,
yet quite unlike drugs;
sure they make me keep popping,
yet no withdrawl effects keep popping.

maybe
sweetness is an addiction, a desire, an instinct--

but i keep popping while my white teeth rot,
and i keep brushing while my white teeth rot.

the obsession
is an addiction, a desire, an instinct, a disorder--

but those curves attract me while my blood turns sweet,
and those tastes attract me while my blood turns sweet.

this curious condition
is an addiction, a desire, an instinct, a disorder, a disease--

but i keep chewing while the candy cuts,
and i keep licking while the candy cuts.

my current lovely dilema
is an addiction, a desire, an instinct, a disorder, a disease, a state of mind,

this i know yet i never do comphrehend;
candy cuts as my sweet blood flows,
candy cuts while my white teeth rots.

candy cuts while i keep popping.
and yet

candy cuts are curious things,
candy cuts are lovely things.

you may say i like candy cuts,
you may say i hate candy cuts.

i do know my sweet blood flows,
i do know my white teeth rots.
and yet

i enjoy candy with candy cuts,
i savour candy with candy cuts,
i chew on candy with candy cuts,
i bite on candy with candy cuts.

and they enjoy me with candy cuts
and they savour me with candy cuts
and they chew on me with candy cuts
and they bite on me with candy cuts.

i do say i understand
the paradox of this matter so;
candy cuts are terrible things,
candy cuts are fantastic things!

the paradox makes them even sweeter so,
this paradox makes them even enjoyable so!

candy cuts with curves and tastes,
what an enjoyable experience to experience so!

the pain and pleasure gives me pleasure,
the pleasure and pain gives me pain!
and yet

i'll settle for the in-between,
the pain and pleasure in the in-between,
the curves and tastes in the in-between,
the candy cuts in the in-between!

you may say i'm very sick,
you may say i'm very sweet
and yet

candy cuts are quite dandy,
yet quite unlike candy;
sure they keep me popping,
yet no withdrawl effects keep popping.

i'll keep rolling those curves and tastes,
while candy cuts with curves and tastes;
i'll keep popping those curves and tastes,
while candy cuts--

still--

with curves and tastes.

those curves and tastes do not harm me,
those curves and tastes do me justice!

i'm sure they do that
despite candy cuts,
i'm sure they do that
despite candy cuts.

candy cuts are things of joy,
candy cuts are things of joy;

i love candy on the tip of my tongue,
i love candy with dandy candy cuts.
and most of all,

i love candy cuts with curves and tastes,
they love me too with their candy cuts!

yes i'm sure of that,
yes i'm sure!

but maybe.


fine & dandy candy cuts

No comments: