Thursday, March 12, 2009

damn right you are when exams are done for now.

today's paper were epic and hilariously.
especially the art paper=)

1st, my black ink pen ran out of ink. And because the teacher there was ___ ___, so i didn't ask.

2nd, I switched to the pseudo chinese ink soft nib pen that resulted in my writing looking like an artwork. Luckily, my art teacher came and i was able to ask for a pen from here," Eh, can i borrow a pen? my pen died and as you can see... yeah."

3rd, she hands me a pen and i continue writing in blue ballpoint ink as compared to the black ink earlier. It too died halfway in my essay which resulted in the 3rd change," miss kwa, can i borrow another pen?this one died too." and i recieved a black ballpoint pen from my friend.

so now my paper's like written in 2 colours and 3 different nib types.
apologies to miss kwa yeah haha.

swimming tmw morn.
hell yeah no overspill at the pool tomorrow because it's a morning.

No comments: