Tuesday, April 29, 2008

r|ra|ran|rant|rants!

raving on the keyboard now.
going at 1 word per 5 seconds :)

school life's a tad busy now.
but still managable.
really want to do well for my 'a's >.<

pw's really kicking in.
homework too.
especially art.
my eyes are going to seriously burst from drawing water haha^^

there's the SR musical this saturday.
which means rehearsals are on thurs & friday.
gonna work hard!
the dance troupe is seriously good.
regretted not joining :(

now i'm doing my PI.
it's the final submission piece.
wish me luck.

whose line is it anyway never fails to make me laugh.
puts a smile on my face^^

tomorrow's a freakishly light day.
only got 3 lessons.
economics tutorial.
physical education.
mathematics lecture test though.
work hard~

still wishing for a printer & camera & a better computer.
still saving money to buy a hoodie.
still hoping that i'll be filthy rich.
still knocking myself back to Earth^^
still missing my friends.

nevertheless.
it's great to be alive =)
so rock on!
work hard!
and chill~

No comments: